Japan at the forefront at Panasonic event
Celebrating the 40th anniversary of the electronics giant, Panasonic organized a two day team event for all her European workers in Belgium. Cum Laude Events coordinated the whole thing, offering every participant a wonderfully rich and diverse two day experience.
Formal and informal part
Filling up a two day roster with fun and surprising activities is no walk in the park, if you’re an unexperienced event planner. Luckily for Panasonic, we’ve are far from unexperienced when it comes to team events. That’s why we were fairly confident all 106 employees would have a blast!
Kicking things off with a visit to the Panasonic plant in Tessenderlo, all participants had the chance to get to get to know a part of their company and co-workers they had never witnessed before. The tour offered a whole new perspective on the production process, benefiting every participant. After that, it was time to get to know the roots of the Japan-based company.
Electric bikes and a Japanese lunch
The second day was all about teambuilding, while also getting a taste of the fascinating Japanese culture and traditions. A visit to a local Japanese garden, a tea ceremony and a Japanese lunch gave the participants an idea of what Japan – the home country of their firm – is really like. The electric bikeride through the city of Hasselt proved to be both fun and invigorating. And of course, if you’re going to organize a Japan themed event, what better way to conclude the two days than with a traditional saké?
Nothing but smiley faces
Both the plant tour and the informal Japan-oriented activities were much appreciated by the participants. Here are some of their reactions:
- “Thanks to your care and preparation, the entire thing went smoothly. Even the weather was great! Kudos to the Cum Laude team!”
- “Organization, activities and location: A++!”
- “I am truly grateful for two wonderful days. The company tour has given me some new insights into our production processes.”
- “Your kick-off was great! I can’t wait to get back to work now!”
- “What a wonderful setting you chose for the event! It was truly magical catching up with my co-workers.”
- “The bikeride, the Japanse garden, the lunch, … All pretty much amazing …”